Tough enough for Enduro and downhill, and also weight-conscious for XC and Cyclocross riding. These Wave™ Tech rings are machined from 7075-T6 aluminum and Hard Anodized to take a beating.
Our Wave Tech tooth profile has also been tweaked over the years as different chains hit the market. Right now the Wave Tech is compatible with 10sp, 11sp, and now even 12sp chains from Shimano, SRAM, and KMC.
How it works:
The Wave™ tooth pattern swings right to left alternating lateral force to each chain link to actively retain the chain. This design creates more open areas for mud and debris evacuation and preserves chain retention in adverse conditions. (Chain Icon printed on the ring to help guide installations)
- Wave Tech tooth profile for better chain retention and mud shedding
- Machined plate 7075 T6 Al for superior stiffness, with hard black anodizing for longer wear
- Works on both traditional 5-arm cranks and 3-bolt SRAM/Praxis compatible cranks. Traditional 5-arm mount 110BCD Shimano, THM, Rotor, Cannondale, Specialized, LOOK and FSA
- The 3-bolt SRAM DM version has a 45.5mm chainline
- InfoCrank, Power2Max, SRM, and Quarq power meter compatible
- In rough terrain, or just for security, the use of an upper guard is still recommended
- Not compatible with Campagnolo 12 speed chains
- Unauthorized online sales prohibited by the manufacturer
|Black / 40T||854053003651||40-0110 WAVE|
|Black / 42T||854053003675||42-0110 WAVE||210000044408|